Here are some things I could use to help make the learning and environment in Room K2 even better.
In some cases I am looking for the specific item, in others any similar item will be fine. In that case, you don't have to get the items from the links. If you find it locally or even have something at your house that you don't need any more, that will be fine.
If you have a better idea regarding the item or a better source, please let me know.
If you are not sure how to meet a particular need, pease contact me.
I would be happy to purchase any item if you would just like to fund it. I would give you the receipt.
The list is not in any particular order.
Thank you so much for consideration in helping to provide these items.
- A planter under the east windows.
- Fix up and paint the equipment closet.
- Booths for student desks.
- Have the students make their own lunch in the classroom every day. Contact me if you are interested in this.
- Improve the landscaping in the Kindergarten area.
- New doors on the cabinets on the south side of the classroom.
- Improve the decor of the classroom.
- A planter on the bookshelves on the west side of the classroom.
- Wooden model cars that the students can make that will roll down a ramp for a science unit on Force.
- Model rockets that the students can build and launch for a science unit on Force..