Here are some things I could use to help me improve my instruction and the students learning.
In some cases I am looking for the specific item, in others, any similar item will be fine. In that case, you don't have to get the items from the links. If you find it locally or even have something at your house that you don't need any more, that will be fine.
If you have a better idea regarding the item or a better source, please let me know.
If you are not sure how to meet a particular need, pease contact me.
I would be happy to purchase any item if you would just like to fund it. I would give you the receipt.
The list is not in any particular order.
Thank you so much for consideration in helping to provide these items.
- Have the students make their own lunch in the classroom every day. Contact me if you are interested in this.
- Improve the landscaping at the school.
- Improve the decor of the classroom.
- Wooden model cars that the students can make that will roll down a ramp..
- Model rockets, cars, boats, or planes, that the students can build and use.
- Books for fourth and fifth grade seminar students.
- 3D puzzles.
- A keyboarding app to teach the students how to type properly.
- A new print shop that can print 56 page yearbooks, saddle stitched or better, full bleed, 100lb or hardcover cover, 80lb pages matte, for about $15.00 for each yearbook.
- Software that can produce yearbooks with two page spreads or teach me how to use my Apple Pages app to do this.
- Find leaders/experts in various professions to either come to the classroom to speak or to go to their place of employment to see what they do.
- Monthly field trips to places such as the symphony, Museum of Art, theatre, dance performance, etc. and parent drivers to take the students.
- Pizza and/or coffee, tea, cookies business.
- A good, Learn How to Type app.
- Better and smaller pots with plants for students desks. Students get to go to nursery to pick them out.
- Music Theory and Reading app.
- Have former Seminar students come to the classroom to speak about what they have learned regarding going to school, college, and work.
- We need some 18 more headphones for student laptops during assessments. These work well. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OA4THD8/?coliid=I3LYWXED9KPU71&colid=26Y4H1V16HCII&psc=0&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it Any headphone will work. If you have another source for headphones and/or have some at your home that you don’t need, we would gladly use those.
- We need four, 2’ x 3’ heavy weight door mats to lay over the power cords of the student’s laptops so people don’t trip on the cords. Here is a link to what I am looking for https://www.amazon.com/MATALL-Absorbent-Entryway-Mudrooms-29-5x17-5IN/dp/B0BC7N1HJ3/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=2F06U4UYETIGT&keywords=Door%2Bmat&qid=1693241853&sprefix=%2Caps%2C145&sr=8-2-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1 But the mats do not have to be exactly like these.
- Guitar pics like these, but any pics will work. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KWWXJS3/ref=twister_B0CCPMWXKP?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
- 3 Drum practice pads like this. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002E56H6/?coliid=I13DDUA27GDV1R&colid=26Y4H1V16HCII&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it